Care and Guarantee
Encanto Jewellery – 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery
Please follow these steps to ensure that your beautiful Ashes to Heirloom Jewellery lasts for a lifetime.
- We recommend removing whilst bathing, whilst in bed and during sporting activities
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray, creams and cosmetics directly onto your jewellery
- Avoid hair dyes
- Do not expose to harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, salt water, chlorine and UV Light
- Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight, heat/cold to minimise these effects.
- Silver jewellery will naturally tarnish over time. This is not a manufacturing defect. To minimise this please follow our care instructions
- Carefully clean with a lint free soft cloth, and lukewarm soapy water and if required a soft brush. Do not use silver polish or silver dip as this can destroy the finer detail of your piece.
- Do not clean with tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- For any jewellery that is made with Swarovski elements we advise cleaning with a soft damp cloth after wearing.
- Inspect your jewellery regularly for any possible problems i.e. loose crystals or hinges
- When you are not wearing your jewellery store in away from natural sunlight and heat.
- Store in a pouch in a soft lined box to avoid scratching and tangling.
- Do not store in a bathroom.
- Anti-tarnish strips can be purchased to place inside your storage container to absorb the oxidants that can discolour and tarnish.
- We do not add Nickel to our silver pieces
- Every piece of our jewellery sterling is covered by a twelve month warranty on receipt of a valid proof of purchase.
- This warranty applies to all our sterling silver pieces across the planet, regardless where you purchased them from.
- It will be repaired or replaced free of charge, provided the fault falls within the terms of the guarantee
- Damage and defects caused by fair wear and tear and accidents are guaranteed for a period of three months.
- Use which is unreasonable or inconsistent with normal use, dismantling or repair by persons other than our authorised repair specialists are not covered by this guarantee
- If your jewellery needs repair, please let us know via the web site encantojewellery.co.uk and we will provide you with a full repair service.
- This guarantee is in addition to other rights you may have in relation to the piece